Wednesday 28 March 2012

Eryn turns 10 part 2 Photo booth

Following on from yesterday's post,  one of the hits of Eryn’s party was the photo booth I set up.

Still with the aqua, red and white theme, I hung streamers on a blank wall with some crepe paper flowers.

IMG_2625-1

I got me some props like googly eyes, feather boas, sunglasses, glitter wigs, made moustaches and lips, glitter top hats etc.

  I just used what I thought the girls and boys would think fun….

They all had a ball and it was a huge hit.

Here are a few of the shots.

IMG_2629-1

IMG_2630-1

IMG_2631-1

IMG_2635

IMG_2642-1

IMG_2718

IMG_2719

IMG_2725

IMG_2727

IMG_2728

IMG_2734-1

IMG_2764-1

IMG_2640-1

Yes,  this is definitely something that we will be doing again at our next party…

2AE8706DA2F39A82BDB1510FEE5AF80C

linked up our creative spaces

9 comments:

  1. You have sooooo given me an idea for my daughters 14th yay that looked like fun glad you had a great birthday Erin hope you gave mum lots of hugs for that it looked awsome :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea - it looks like they had a great time too! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a simple, yet very effective idea for a photo booth back drop! The photos look gorgeous! Looks like lots of fun was had at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so much fun!! 10 is such an ace age, my twins are about to leave it, sigh, but i have an 8 year old left. Loving the photo booth & colours, just fantastic, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suggested this to my daughter for her upcoming 9th birthday - she isn't so sure. I'm going to show her this and I think she will change her mind - love it!
    Carmel
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, now that's what I call celebrating in STYLE! You are one hip mama.
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading them and try to answer each and everyone.Tanya